Morgan, from http://booknvolume.wordpress.com/2013/08/13/thrilled-beyond-comprehension/ ( an inspirational blog!)has nominated my blog for these Blogging excellence awards. I am extremely honored and excited that my blog has been nominated!. This is such a boost for me and a major vote of confidence in support as I am among much more experienced and colorful writers. I am still learning and experimenting and growing and developing this blog with me alongside with it and having a really fab time!
This community makes me feel I am understood and accepted for the way I am. Outside of here, I am not in an environment that allows me to write each day, nor does my health allow me free reign over it, both of which I am fervently trying to change and when both pains are eliminated, I expect to be writing non stop and accelerating my growth into the writer I know I was born to be. Thank you !
WordPress is a wonderful community of diverse,fabulous and amazing writers, each unique in the way they are expressing their own journey and sharing it with the rest of us. I’d like to thank my community for your continued support and for making me feel so welcome and comfortable here!
As Morgan said, there are a few rules that go along with the nomination,but if you are nominated and don’t wish to comply that is fine, you are under no obligation.
1)Display the awards certificate on your page. 2)Announce your win with a post. 3)Please link back to me as a “thank you for the nomination.4)”Present 15 awards to 15 deserving bloggers. 5)Leave them a comment to let them know you have linked them to a post.6) Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
Seven things about me:
1) God saved this imperfect persons life from certain death more than once (as only God can do) before being Born Again- I thank Him everyday that I am here, alive.
2) My first job was at age 12, coaching gymnastics.
3) I can’t survive without nature, without feeling the grass under my feet.
4) I can feel other people’s pain and sorrow.
5) Ancient History fascinates me, especially when walking through it!
6) My eyes are supposed to be blue but in my teens, depending on my mood and the weather they’d turn green.So my eye color is always changing, people always ask if I wear contacts.
7) Since I was little, writing has been the only comfort, the only thing that never hurt me or tried to destroy me for being who I am, and for telling the truth. Writing has been my constant faithful companion.
Here are my nominations for the “Versatile Blogger ” and”I am part of the WordPress Family” Awards. This wasn’t easy! I am a part of an Awesome community of inspirational and unique writers! Thank you!
Thank you again Morgan!!
1)Darcy at Words to live by…http://dmac72587blog.wordpress.com
2)Linda at http://5kidswdisabilities.wordpress.com
3) Akhandsi at http://akhandsingh.com
4) Chris at http://chrismartinwrites.com
5) Kimalee Jones at http://poetryonaroll.wordpress.com
6) One Man Versus the World http://onemanversustheworld.wordpress.com
7) Shruti at http://ashadeofpen.wordpress.com
8)Kenneth at http://culturemonk.com
9) Nolan O’Malley at http://nolanomalley.wordpress.com
10) Michele at http://micheledacosta.wordpress.com
11) The groovy Historian at http://thegroovyhistorian.wordpress.com
12) Michael on http://michaelvonly.wordpress.com
13) Valeriu on http://valeriudgbarbu.wordpress.com
14)Bill at http://unshakablehope.wordpress.com
15) Jen at http://thinkspeaktryst.wordpress.com
seriously I want to pick you all!!